Who We Are SeekingDasWyrd is a actively seeking to slowly expand our talented staff based to allow us to provide better service to our clientele and to our chosen audience. Our staff are selected for their talent, enthusiasm, and their ability to work with our established core. We seek creativity, collaboration, and above all a love of stories and desire to encourage diversity and inclusivity.
Prerequisites:Those applying for any position must have Skype or be willing to install it (its is our main form of communication). You must also be at least 18 years of age, and have an interested in fiction and or design. We do ask that you have a decent grasp of English as all of our primary communications are conducted in it, our community and staff are multilingual, but English is our lingua franca. Please email a CV and Cover Letter (it does not need to be long) to DasWyrd@gmail.com. You will be contacted via email within 48 hours. If you are contacted we will ask you for a Skype Contact and set aside time for evaluation! If you are an artist or a writer, a portfolio sample or even a link to previous work would be helpful!
- Reader – Readers will be asked to commit to an established deadline to return and offer notes for manuscript draft edits. We will negotiate the deadline based upon standing commits, and ask that Readers openly communicate so that adjustments can be made.
- Proof Editor – Proof Editors will be asked to assist in the cleaning of manuscripts and preparing the draft to be moved to the formatting phase.
- Copy Editor – Copy Editors will assist in the design and layout of book design. We will be using a mixture of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop for this work so we ask you have it or have access to it.
- Artist – Artists are members of our Art and Design department and will help to drive the style and themes for media related to DasWyrd material. We ask you present us a portfolio of work upon application.
- Consultant – Consultants (this term is WIP) are those who will assist in locating target demographics and helping to design and run the advertisement campaign for DasWyrd works.